When it comes to Spring, you've got to have options to dress it up or dress it down. In the end, your accessories are what makes or breaks an outfit. We like our accessories to be both stylish and sustainable. Check out a few our favorite accessories to dress up or dress down your Spring look.
If you're going for something a little more formal to match those beach waves, we like to pair some classic neutral accessories with small pops of color. Pair a floral print dress with nude slides and a classic beach hat. But keep your earrings loud and your drinks pretty and sustainable. Don't forget the sunscreen!
1. Local Supply Freeway Sunnies in tortoise shell.
3. The Wanderlust Collection bag
5. Pebble Beach Slides in Natural
7. Brumate Flute in Daisy
8. Saving the Sea Stainless Steel Straw Set
If you're looking for something a little more casual to just throw on with your suit, we've got you covered. Our stylish beach bum look book consists of bracelet stacks, reflective sunglasses and sustainable flip flops. Top off your look with a few touches of local flair like these dolphin earrings and our AMI baseball cap. Don't forget to drink sustainably in style, no matter what!
2. Dolphin Stud Silver Earrings
4. AMI Baseball Cap in Black
5. Asportuguesas Sustainable Flip Flops
7. Brumate Hopsulator Slim in Neon Pink
8. Reusable Stainless Steel Straws with felt holder
What are your favorite Spring accessories?